Friday, May 3, 2013

Kindle Daily Post: The Adventures of Lanoree Brock, Je'daii Ranger by Tim Lebbon


Author Tim Lebbon wrote up a short diary entry from the perspective of his main character Lanoree Brock. Lanoree stars in the soon to be released, Dawn of the Jedi: Into the Void.

The diary entry can be read in full on Amazon's Kindle Daily Post blog, here is just a taste:

They say a Je'daii's training is what makes them the person they are, and in some respects that's true. My journey across Tython shaped me. I found my true calling at Anil Kesh, the Je'daii Temple of Science. There I learned to temper my doubts and channel my talents. There I first discovered the alchemy of flesh. 
But it was I who made that long, ultimately tragic journey that really formed the person I am now.


SOURCE: Kindle Daily Post

No comments:

Post a Comment