Monday, February 11, 2013

Star Wars: The Clone Wars: The Jedi Who Knew Too Much (Episode 5.18) Preview Clips


I gotta say it is totally a guilty pleasure, but I love me some Moff Tarkin.

In this week's upcoming episode of Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Tarkin returns and does some verbal sparring with the Jedi.

It also appears that both Ahsoka and Barriss Offee are rather emotionally effected by the terrorist bombing.  My guess is that a peer of theirs a padawan perhaps from their youngling class was killed in the explosion.

It is also great to see a very Imperial feeling prison complete and Ahsoka clearly having less than warm and fuzzy feelings for Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.

Preview Clip #1: Ahsoka visits Letta in jail




Preview Clip #2: Tarkin in all his glory



SOURCES: Youtube Star Wars Channel and IGN

1 comment:

  1. Something tells me that by the end of this arc, Ahsoka will no longer be Anakin's padawan.

    ReplyDelete