Thursday, December 29, 2011

Where in the World is Endor Combat Leia? A charitable event to aid Baby Leah


Chris Hothiceplanet, the co-host of the Sarlacc Pit Podcast, the official podcast of Galacticbinder.com has begun a new charitable endeavour to raise awareness and hopefully funds to help support Baby Leah Esquenazi and the mounting medical bills that her family faces in the continued treatment of this little princess.

Leia's Journey for Baby Leah is the name of the effort, details can be read below:


Leia's Journey for Baby Leah Hi,

 I am Princess Leia in my Endor combat outfit and I am traveling the world to help raise awareness and money for "Baby Leah" and her family.
 Below is the personal blog of her family where you can keep up to date on her well being.  http://princessleahdiaries.blogspot.com/
 I have started a Facebook page to house my trip around the world in photos.
http://www.facebook.com/#!/leiasjourney . My trip starts off at the home of the "Sarlacc Pit" podcast in Memphis, TN. I got to tour Memphis today!!! Stopped off at Graceland, Memphis bridge, B.B. King's on Beale Street and the Martin Luther King's Museum.  Where will I got next? Stop by my Facebook page to keep up with my trip.
 If you want me to stop off in your city or country, then let me know on our Facebook page or shoot me an email at hothiceplanet@galacticbinder.com. I am sooooo excited to get this trip started. Day one was a blast. Next stop LA.
 If you would like to make a donation to "Baby Leah" and her family go here:
http://skygunbros-custom-creatures.com/leah_donation

No comments:

Post a Comment