Thursday, December 8, 2011

StarWars.com iperceptions Survey


A funny thing happened on the way to re-watching this past week's episode of The Clone Wars.  A pop-up from Starwars.com, partnering with iperceptions, the official site is soliciting feedback on the design and content of the website. 

This is the first time I have seen this survey when visiting the site and I am not sure how long this has been going on, but be alert Star Wars fans.  There are a bunch of text boxes mixed into the survey for you to tell them what you like and what you dislike about the re-design. 

I put in my 2 cents, I want more content, particularly in the Encyclopedia and TCW episode guides.  I also want a return of Dave Filoni's Episode Commentaries, among other things.  Now it's your turn to let them know what you like and dislike about the new site design.


SOURCE: Starwars.com

1 comment: