Thursday, June 16, 2011

Off Topic: What is Pottermore?


Harry Potter author J.K Rowling has a new website up called Pottermore.



The site itself is under construction with a tantalizing "Coming Soon" tag on it.

Will Pottermore be a new series of tales in the universe of Harry Potter, a set of tales told from a different perspective, or a story about owls? 

I was a late comer to the Harry Potter phenomenon, being introduced to the movies, which as they progressed got darker and more interesting to me and gave me the motivation to go back and read the books.  J.K. Rowling provided an intensely entertaining tale and I certainly look forward to what I hope is more stories in the same universe from this talented author.

P.S. Ginny is my favorite. 

LINK: Pottermore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment